Competition Fees & Entry Requirements
- RATES :: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- ALL registered competitors are required to be registered for the full convention.
- Deadline for rebate/discounts is 45 days before event date.
- Rebates paid to owner/studio rep at the end of the weekend.
- All fees must be postmarked 1 MONTH PRIOR to event.
- Day of entries will be accepted if space is available.
- There is a limit of 2 Solos per dancer and they must be in different disciplines.
- Names along with ages must appear on the entry form.
- A dance routine may move up in age division in order to avoid competition against itself within a category, but never lower.
- A dancer may compete against him/herself in a group routine when a majority of the dancers are different.
- STUDIOS ARE LIMITED TO 40 TOTAL ACTS PER STUDIO LOCATION.
- Earn bonus routines
- Bring 30-39 dancers – Bring an additional 5 routines.
- Bring 40-49 dancers – Bring an additional 10 routines.
- Bring 50+ dancers – Bring an additional 15 routines.
- A 10-point deduction will result for those routines that do not comply with the above listed guidelines.
- All entries who sing must have choreography and provide their own microphone.
- A 10 point deduction will result for those routines that go over time limits.
- You will receive a link to upload music once registration is closed, 2 weeks prior to event.
- Please have backup music for each routine ready on hand.
- Music with profanity or lewd/distasteful themes will result in disqualification.
All categories besides acro can contain no more than 2 acrobatic tricks or tumbling passes.
Tap routines must consist primarily of tap technique. Recorded tap sounds are not permitted.
Jazz routines must consist of primarily of jazz technique.
Routines must consist of ballet technique including classical steps and movement.
Routines should consist of hip hop and street dance styles.
Routines must consist of at least 50% acrobatic/gymnastic stunts incorporating dance technique and choreography.
Anything that does not apply to the above listed categories. Including song and dance, character, baton and pon pom, and modern.
Routines featuring any style of dance interpreting a song/character from a Broadway Show, Musical, Movie, etc.
Routines should demonstrate balance, extension, and control while using contemporary lyrical style.
Routines consisting of modern and ballet technique, reaching beyond the standard jazz vocabulary.
Any style, no choreography.
Disclaimer: About Refunds
- TOP 10 DANCE LLC ONLY gives full refunds BEFORE COMPETITION REGISTRATION DEADLINE!
- If there has been an injury we offer a half refund or full credit toward another of our conventions/competitions.
- Any other cancellations will only receive a full credit toward another of our conventions/competitions.
- All refunds will be processed within 30-45 days of date of cancelled event.